Friday, May 11, 2012

orgy with 18


Have you ever gone around smiling, unable to tell others why you are smiling?

I organized my fifth orgy at my place, and had the largest turn-out yet. Previously the largest turn-out was 8 guys. This last time was 18!

I have a partner that I love, a very satisfying sex life, and I am very committed to him. So part of me wonders - what is it that I am looking for? Why do I continue to seek intimacy and adventure with others? What drives me to go through all the work to organize, host, find, interact with, invite, and screen all these guys for a group experience? Part of it is an unquenchable desire for intimacy and closeness with other good people. Part of it is newness, though more and more that is newness of person, not necessarily specific act. I love meeting new people and experiencing them, and experiencing life together. I like creating community. I like creating new out-side-the-box experiences. Heck, and I like sex!

A few things I did differently this time. After we had about 8-9 guys there I had them introduce themselves and what they wanted and didn't want. Like: "I'm really looking to get fucked a few times tonight. I LOVE to bottom. And I can't stand shit. The smell of it sends me running." We got a few good laughs, and the rawness of the sharing was refreshing and contagious. Then we took off our clothes and got started getting frisky. There's always the bold ones that jump right in. And the shy ones that sit back nervously, but then get hard and jump in, or get approached gently by another guy who comes and sits next to them.

This was the most conversational group I'd ever had. Chatty actually sometimes. While the lights are dimmed and the naked bodies squirming. I was glad they felt comfortable together, but actually hoped they'd talk less for a while since that sometimes dampens the eroticism. They explored and enjoyed some time before anyone penetrated. Soon enough two then three and four were fucking, moaning, and sending everyone aroused smiling. I have some great mirrors that people liked too.

I spent a good amount of time answering the outside door and receiving and answering texts from arriving guys. Last time I limited the entrance time to one hour, this time no limit. Next time I want to trade off with one to two other guys to answer the door - so that I can get some quality uninterrupted sex time :).

About half the guys were model-like beautiful - and the other half of us more boy-next-door beautiful. I was attracted to several, and made sure to spend time with Hairy Muscle Guy, Thin Blue-Eyed Bearded Wonder, Gymnast Sexy Bottom, Nervous Bubble-Butt Jock, and Shy Ripped Shoulders Dude. I didn't get around as much as I'd liked to to Energizer-Bunny Top, Good Friend with Piercings, partnered with Smooth-Head Military Young Guy, and Buzzed Head Lying on His Back.

Another few things I intended differntly: I wanted more guys in their 40's and late 30's. Traditionally most of the guys are in their 20's. I wanted the additional wealth of experience and increased life vocabulary brought to the bedroom by my peers. We had 3 guys in the 40's, great additions and energy, and sexy as could be. I had the honor of being embraced with Shy Ripped Shoulders Dude which eventually led to both us us cumming. I envisioned a group with more friendliness, perhaps guys that would get together socially too, and guys that I could call friends and relate with in more ways than naked. Good conversations, principled people, kind and blessing in their physical demonstrations. Just the very act of intending this at the outset I think invited more of this energy that evening and after.

Insatiable Bottom Friend came late and stayed the night with me. He came late enough that he only got pounded once by Good Friend with Piercings, and then in the morning by me. Was nice to wake up naked with Bottom Friend in my bed, run my hands up and down his trim back, grind my hard cock gently before inserting with a condom. I did my best to avoid cumming for several cycles. He came first on all fours, his favorite position. I let myself cum phenomenally. Was nice to talk and cuddle with him again. Maybe next time we'll have an optional cuddle sleep-over for those who want.

I screen for social normalcy, getting along with others, low drama, attractiveness. The guys don't have to be models, heck I'm not, but at least sufficiently fit and proportionate. And, let's face it, there are alot of outrageously sexy guys. I'm often amazed at how many attractive guys there are, just by the asking. I try not to think that people are in different leagues from eachother.

I also took great joy in watching the guys - after cumming - sitting in eachother's arms talking, carressing eachother's faces, running their fingers over their butts or chests. I was pleased to see them exchange phone numbers. And pleased to receive their grateful texts and see that they were interacting with eachother even the very next day. More love in the world. More happiness. More friendship - and good people coming together. Sexy - philosophical - like-minded guys finding eachother.

Was  a great night and worth the effort and time in planning and communicating. Looking forward to inviting most of the guys back for the next time, plus a few others.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting story. You're just as shallow as all the rest. Just with more artifice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...a judgmental envious person leaves an Anonymous comment. How fab!

      Delete
  2. wow sound is good.... i like read about your private party and the organization :))

    ReplyDelete