Monday, June 24, 2013

journal: fucked, island, mentee

pictures from my first studio erotic shoot
by a talented local photographer -
JayBee, website: frisky frolic 
8:03 a.m. saturday: frottage sex with giggly honey - turned to raw aggressive energy - very satisfying

1:47 p.m. monday: gift sex - fucked by biggest cock I've probably ever taken - on my way there in the car sat on my dildo - only increased how horny I felt

11:22 a.m. thursday: islander closeted ripped guy - who was probably a gemini - hungry roll and mutual beat off


5:23 p.m. thursday: conversation with mentee-like friend visiting us for the weekend. I was so happy to hear him repeating some of the phrases I told him 3-4 years ago, like "nobody owns me," "I told my boyfriend from the start...". This from a sexy man who used to get hit by his boyfriend, told what he could and could not do, and hid his polyamorous nature. He can sure talk a blue-streak, has a heart of gold to build others up, and a sex drive like the energizer bunny.


10:11 p.m. friday: post erotic photo shoot jack off in the shower with muscled busy sweet friend with huge heart

7: 55: a.m. saturday: horny quickie with partner, pseudo-fucking. So glad to connect before a busy weekend of hosting and social fun.

2 comments: