Saturday, June 15, 2013

you get me high, I give you sex



You get me high. I give you sex.

At least that's what the arrangement looked like. Hairy middle-aged bearded man asked if it was okay if they got high. Sure I said. Thank you for being polite to ask.

He lit up and inhaled. Then blew some smoke into bubble butt writhing moaning guy's mouth. Like CPR. Hot.

I'd spied them lying naked together, resting, and asked if they wanted some company. Soon we were fondling each other. Within a few minutes I had my condom on and was in bubble butt. He's one wiggly-worm cutie. Then bearded man put on his condom and got inside of me... all at the same time. How did I get so lucky?

I held off cumming. Things evolved, and it ended almost as quickly as it began.

Lying there after touching and chatting a bit, come to find out they've been friends for three years. They both seemed pretty happy and egalitarian, despite a few years' difference. They both seemed to enjoy the arrangement, friendship really.

I thought that in other realms someone might consider an exchange of this kind prostitution. The offering of sex for reward. But really, if this was the case, which was purely observational conjecture on my part, they both seemed more like chaps enjoying each other's company. The lines which some elements of society try to make so solid really seemed irrelevant here.

No comments:

Post a Comment