Wednesday, May 22, 2013

nude star wars

out on a hike camping a couple of weeks ago
We searched for the beautiful spot that we'd found last year by the lake. Fortunately it was easy to find. The sun was shining and clothes came off quickly - it being a secluded spot.

The mask I saw at a local store and just had to get it. Three of them in fact. I'll be going to Burning Man this year again and they should make for some fun pictures with the guys out there.

I thought also if a guy doesn't want to show his face, but likes being naked, and pictured, here's the perfect solution :). And people often act a bit different imbued with the energy of a mask. More fun sometimes.

Quirky but amusing.

3 comments:

  1. Have enjoyed your blog... Also going to Burning Man and going to be dong a photography project. Definitely would love you to be a part of it.

    Friskydad2@yahoo.com

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I look forward to meeting you at BM then! I'll email you and hopefully connect that way.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I obviously agree! :)))
    It 's also one of the cornerstones of my project in the blog
    cool photo

    ReplyDelete