Friday, May 17, 2013

blowin'


Every one seems to have their favorite sexual acts. Whether it's blow jobs giving, receiving, making out, mutual masturbation, getting topped, or the more niche - pressure to the throat, harnesses, furry-wear, leashes, or sexy feet.

There are many other factors too, like general age preferences, body types, hair, general racial preferences, etc. I do have my preferences and favorites, but I try to branch out regularly and experience new dimensions. At least on principle, I also try not to judge each person by a category or label. I try to sense our mutual attraction, how I'm feeling, and so on, individual by individual. I find myself being attracted to some really cool people, case by case.

Wouldn't you prefer to be seen for who you are as a person rather than some category?

Recently I hooked up with a beautiful guy that comes racially from a group that I have less sexual experience with. In a new place. He seemed to be really into giving blow jobs. Long smooth and splendid.

Most people tire after a few minutes, but he kept enjoying his virtuosity. A professional. Having had a conversation recently with another friend who loves giving too, I consciously let go of my usual dance - more reciprocal play - and surrendered to the sensations. Wow it was amazing. Extended. And we got into all sorts of hot grabs.

He also had mixed a little bit of olive oil with the silicone lube we used later. I only registered the light smell after. Kinky and new.

Why do they call it a blow job, when there's actually more bobbing than either blowing or sucking?

Randomly, I find that in my new state of Washington there is a slight preference for hairier men. In my previous state - Utah - there seemed to be a general preference for smoother men. It is interesting to experiences the "discrimination" on both sides of the fence, in different locales. I'm naturally not very hairy, and it doesn't matter that much to me.

It's a complex thing, this attraction thing, and the many things we do with it. I revel in its many facets and opportunities. What a privilege to connect.


northwest U.S. island coast sunny moments on a hike

No comments:

Post a Comment