Wednesday, December 19, 2012

push-ups master nicknames

This post is a long time in coming, I'm finally getting around to it. It's been one I've intended to do for a while. With winter here, there's a little more time. I wanted to highlight some pictures we took this summer showing off a new friend's favorite sex position: push-ups. I'll focus in this post primarily on the guy with the obvious top energy. My other friend, longtime brother-friend flirt, appears in many of my posts.


I don't show faces of those of us who aren't yet ready. In the future I'll be posting more of my own face and videos, once I have more independent employment and income, for the meantime this is a good compromise I think. :) 


It's funny because my new friend could go by several names. He could be sexy construction pounder, or skilled outdoors go-getter, push-ups master with the guys, depending on what characteristic was desired emphasized. The descriptive "names" are best generally flattering, knowing that often the recipient will be reading about themselves, and, I hope, smiling.


My friend could also be: ready nature nudist, sparky nude sun-bather, man's-man no bullshit sweetie, playful randy nature lover.



Favorite positions change with time and mood. What was once our preferred way might morph or become boring, only to be re-discovered later. That's one of the great things about sex and intimacy: exploring. It's one of the places where we can be playful, discover, be intimate, alive.



Some of the nicest photos come from natural poses. Better said, not posed at all, and people just doing things they would do naturally. Here nature nudist sun-bather was just relaxing while I fiddled with my camera, doing one of the things he loves: soaking up the sun on bare skin. It made a great shot. So un-posed is often a winner.

Another random thing I learned is that odds and ends items get left in pictures, sometimes spoiling a picture. Like shoes, a water bottle, a backpack. Then I have to crop them out. Or they ruin an beautiful mountain water sunset. There's so much to capture as a photographer, and I get so drawn into the bodies, that I sometimes don't see the "clutter" in the pictures until I'm at home looking on my computer at the pictures. And assistant would be useful, another set of eyes to catch things that could be manipulated.


One of the sexiest things for me is seeing men embrace, and watching their hands. Hands tell alot about what is going on, the energy that's flowing. Kindness and love mixed with lust is such a potent combo!



I had to include one more push-ups picture. The closed fists, possibly missed in viewing, for a look at the cock, nonetheless imply power and strength from the periphery. Virility. Something we're all attracted to.


And finally a magical almost-sunset picture. I love the two heads together. There's passion and frenzy, but there's also awareness of eachother and sweet intimacy.

The world is a better place for moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment