Saturday, December 22, 2012

friends with benefits

from nychottop on dn's website: http://www.myspace.com/morisona

Some people say that sex between friends ruins things. My experience has not been so. In fact, it's some of my favorite moments of intimacy. It sweetens things tremendously. And looking back, are some of the experiences that get me hard just thinking about them, months later.

Recently I had the good fortune to fuck dancing partnered leader beau. Him curled up under me moaning, wow. Knowing him, having been to his place, been to lunch, hiked with friends, made it all the more meaningful.

Then with techy foodie artist cyclist sunbather got to chat and try on harnesses. Later we sat on his bed and stroked eachother, then ourselves to cum. I like that most of our interaction has been non-sexual, creative, and feels like friends.

My brother-friend traveler attention-whore at a party (he'd read this and agree) is someone I love and fight with like a brother - in the past. We met years ago and have been close. He really is like my brother. And after talking opened up to some physical intimacy a couple times while in a group. We'd been consciously avoiding it, but then decided that we were big enough to handle it. It in fact was very sweet, and hasn't changed much. If anything we're amused, and it allows us more scenarios as fellow adventurers.

I met waiter bi cuddler texter sexually first. He's not someone I would have typically met. We've met a handful of times since, helped eachother through an STD scare, and I've relished bottoming for him. Culturally he's very sweet and whispers cute things. It's a friendship. In this case a friendship more hyped around sex, still, an affection and esteem.

The man that I cry for when he leaves for a trip is also a friendship like no other. Here we match on various additional levels, and I intend to spend the rest of my life with him. Thank heavens I met him. Our attachment is unrestricted, I allow myself to go to a vulnerable place with him. The thought of his many kindnesses still melt me and arouse me.

also from http://www.myspace.com/morisona

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had friends like yours.

    I really like what you said about your partner, I used to feel like that when I was with my ex re: crying when we had to spend time apart. I miss being in a relationship...

    ReplyDelete