Tuesday, December 18, 2012

newness every day

Aussie Cutie
Part of what keeps me feeling alive is experiencing something new every day. I get excited and feel happy.

Today I tried some new stretches with a stretch band behind my back, and doing a hand-stand at the front of my routine.

Yesterday I put new flannel sheets on our bed, had some great intimacy again with Twenty Something Foreign Bi-Sexual, and tried my new purple double-dildo on myself.

Sunday I went to a friends' party with a gazillion toddlers and saw Christmas lights around a beautiful round-about in the rain with My Beautiful Man, and had a paper-and-pencil writing-communicating exercise with him that was difficult but good, covering new territory.

Satruday I went to a workshop on non-violent communication and with my Partner attended our first photography class together.

All while maintaining a work schedule and the regulars.

I think that there are many personality types like mine. And, not to be misunderstood, I DO value the consistency of my Partner for a lifetime, a schedule that's predictable, a home to come home to. These things bring great solace. Other personality types are a blessing and a compliment.

Still, keeping it fresh and new, in little ways every day, is enlivening to me.

Aussie Cutie allowed me to post these two pictures, from dudesnude - sydney1971. Thank you.
These photos out in Nature are magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment