Thursday, March 14, 2013

threesome lady

I was helping her shower, hot water splashing onto my clothes. Not some kinky scenario, just a day at work helping an elderly lady in one of my job descriptions.

Out of the blue she asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," I said, not giving much information.

"What?!" She turned her head to look at me. "What do you mean you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have a partner. Now she seemed really puzzled. "My partner's a guy." She kept scrubbing the shampoo off her gray hair, looking up past the faucet. "People do that nowadays you know," I chuckled.

She chuckled and kept rinsing herself. Thinking. A couple of minutes passed.

Then out of the blue, "Have you ever had a threesome?"

Feeling adventuresome, I responded, "Yes."

"Was it with two guys or two women?" she ventured matter of factly.

"That's kinda personal, you know," came my response. So she lathered up with her dove soap some more. I had to help her keep her balance due to a handful of medical conditions.

Almost to herself she started in. "Back in the day I had a threesome. One day my husband came home with a hair up his ass. He asked if he could bring another person home for us. Well he brought home another guy, and it was the best fucking sex I ever had. All I can remember was screaming in ecstasy in the middle of them. We did it one more time after that."

Wow, how do you respond to that, other than with a big smile?

It's funny to me how varied an experience I can get from coming out to someone. It's not something I seek out, but which I don't make any effort to hide either. I'm particularly amused by straight women who all of a sudden feel like they can share their most hard-core sexual secrets with me. The above was a particularly random and amusing situation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god!! LOL, I think I would just stare at her with my mouth wide open!

    ReplyDelete