Sunday, March 17, 2013

journal first week home

thursday 10:27 a.m. masturbate with horny self
     10:15 p.m. evening sex with sweetheart partner

monday 8:10 a.m.: my tall low-carb diet partner hops on me!

tuesday 5:50 p.m.: After work I headed over to tattooed sensualist who hollers rhythmically, to meet for the first time. Once I had it in my mind to hook up, I was a man on a mission. On the way over I wondered if there's something wrong with me for being so sexually driven. There on his couch and on his bed, from the skyscraper, I revelled in the beauty and wildness of it. Free - magical - hungry. Great drops of sweat dripping. Looking out the window and in at his writhing form. On the way out I joyed in the cool new night. And walking up the hill. Stopped for a chilli cheese dog. Remembered why fantastic this is. This energy lived full. And spent for now. Tomorrow I'll be able to focus cleanly.

friday 3:13 p.m. Had felt distanced from tenderhearted partner. Finally talked - radical communication - on a hike. Beautiful: hike and results. Decided to alter agreement of post-other-sex disclosure to written form (various reasons for that experiment, won't go into it now). We're getting used to our new schedule together. These talks are intimacy to me. They feed my soul. They make life excellent.

saturday 8:29 a.m. Morning sexy time with partner - okay so I started it - physical grinding and loving. Then both jumped naked into our visiting friend's bed superman shoulders who's been working out for a few minutes of naked cuddling and chatting. Touching and exploring a bit. No ejaculation this morning for us three, but intimate.

sunday 2:05 a.m. Checked into bathhouse after dance club. Went with brother-friend who I met years ago at reparative therapy (story for another time). Walked around, talked, compared observations.
     4:12 a.m. Found slender vers bottom guy with baseball cap and had a marvelous sensual fuck for over an hour. God he's sexy.
     1:21 p.m. Read a couple fascinating chapters of a new book from Seattle Underground Tour about sex workers accounts of the 1800's in the West.
     6:40 p.m. Saw a love scene on Downton Abbey season III with scruffy spouse and took a minute to kiss and connect and tell eachother we loved eachother. I needed that. Thank you my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment