Wednesday, March 13, 2013

after

geat drops of sweat dripped off my forehead
from on top him
I looked out the window
reveling
then back onto his body
treasure trail leading down
 
after
I walked
in crisp air
up the drizzly hill
refreshed
glad to be alive
glowing if I could
 
after
I think of my partner
read his text
asking where I am
I text tell him
worry creeping in
 
am I doing the wrong thing?
is he mad?
will he leave me?
 
after
I sometimes feel insecure
glad for this freedom
but
wondering if my man
who I adore
can handle my adventures
 
once
after
I withdrew
and he held me
with time I felt connected
again
 
he withdraws a bit
sometimes I have the energy
to go after him
and hold and make it alright
 
other times I don't
resent that he's withdrawing
and I'm withdrawing
and that I'm worrying
 
opportunity to grow
and bless
and put on the king
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment