Sunday, March 10, 2013

waking night


Many a single person dreams of laying next to a partner in bed at night. Never mind the sex. Just having another human being to lay next to. To hear their breath, and have them hear yours. To matter to another person. To share this life, in the wee hours of the night. That was and is my dream too.

I remind myself of that... this week when I was woken up 10-15 times in the night. Whether by snoring, turning over, a knee, a temperature change, a trip to the bathroom. I'd just been traveling a week on my own - sleeping like a content little piglet. Then returned to my sexy man, but am having to get adjusted again to two in the bed. In just a few nights its again only a handful of times that I'm awakened now. I asked him, and he said that it was an adjustment for him too again with me back. AND we're both so glad to be back in the same bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment