Monday, October 22, 2012

8th orgy - wrestle mania


Last night was amazing. Different than any other so far.

I had an impromptu visit to Utah, and decided to throw a sex group together. They normally take a significant amount of hours to organize properly, and I didn't have the time or internet connection, so did what my friend called ''orgy light" - inviting just guys I've been in contact with before, keeping the number of invitees lower.

There were four of us: stylish mohawk prince albert, a friend I met on DN online a few years ago, and have camped with a few times, along with his hubby. So sweet to be with this creative friend again. Many guys say sex ruins friendships. Definitely not so here. And boundless energy loud wrestler, new friend I met through mohawk man last time. So fun, such an endless supply of energy, and man I thought I was noisy. Not compared to this guy :). And then awesome 50-miler gorgeous athlete hinny, who I've also camped with a few times, and is becoming more of a friend than I had realized. Sorry to objectify your beautiful hinny. I do value you for you, but just sayin'. 50-miler picked me up from the airport and we went on a picturesque motorcyle ride earlier in the afternoon. Another guy who loves the outdoors and spends alot more time out there than I do. Then me, who I'll call this time smiley in-heaven dude with pony-tail feeling sexy on my 32nd day of no sugar. Another story for another time.

First was the hot-tub and chatting. Nice to catch up. Naked is nice too. Then headed inside and was doing some computer techy stuff with wrestler guy. Mohawk and 50-miler were getting along just fine on the bed, starting with a naked back massage, then some 69. I extracted myself from the techy conversation and wrestler transitioned smoothly to some standing neck and ear kissing and thrusting to beats. Mohawk brought some awesome earthy world music that put us all into a trance.

 I lost track of the others as wrestler and I alternately pushed eachother into different holds and thrusts on the carpet and in various nooks against the wall. He started moaning, and I soon discovered a very vocal playmate. Possibly the most vocal I've met up to now. I worried a bit about my neighbors upstairs, a sexy but conservative young gay couple upstairs. Energy moved from super hard-ons to pretty physical wrestling. A true contest. Sexual. Mirrors. Breathing hard. And boy noisy. My Honey is going to wonder about the scratches and carpet-burn. He reads my experiences here too.

I connected with mohawk next, squirming and enjoying the dance, and the sweetness of friendship. Reveling in the beauty of being gay and unfettered. I'd gone and gently slowly inserted my glass dildo, so was ready. I asked mohawk to top me, which he happily gifted me. Another first: being topped with a prince albert penile ring, condom of course on. I can't say I felt much different inside, perhaps the nerve sensitivity is not as developed up there :). He pulled out after a bit.

I got friendly again with 50-miler, moving a few inches over. I asked to top him, but by the time I got the condom on things didn't work, so we played otherwise. A common transitory experience of many guys, young and old, I've experienced. The four of us moved into a cuddle pile for a few minutes with some increased talking.

Then mohawk and I decided to try to fuck eachother at the same time. Legs in scissors position, dicks bent down into each others' holes. He asked me to warm him up by going in him first. Distraction - from which we never recovered. The other two became interested in our experiment. Next thing I know mohawk is curled up under me, I'm loving topping him, wrestler moves in behind me and inserts, and 50-miler inserts into him! Four train. Yahoo. And a mirror to take it in visually even more. Damn I'm glad to be gay, I think again. Mohawk friend cums under me, loudly, twitching. Then I have to get out of him, because he's really sensitive after. He runs to the bathroom.

The three of us morph into something else. Wrestler going down on 50-miler, me topping his fine and very willing ass. It's been a couple hours, so I let myself cum. Hot. Hot. 50-miler cums a second time in his unique hold-back method which allows him to partially cum, multiple times. I continue post-orgasm twitching, my muscles spasming involuntarily in ecstasy. Wrestler guy hovers over me and engages in playful energy movement, quite unlike anything I've experienced before. He doesn't allow me to retract into the "place" I am accustomed to going post-orgasm, but continues to dance with me in a mixture of heavenly torment. Learned some things about energy there.

The evening goes on for another hour plus with some great mutual wanking, relaxing naked together. We shower and hug then kiss goodbye. Man I'm fortunate to know such beautiful people, inside and out. Friends for a lifetime I hope.

3 comments:

  1. 32 days of no sugar... how interesting! Lets hear some more of that story ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a mind blowing evening.

    ReplyDelete