Friday, October 26, 2012

oct 7 - oct 24

blackberries everywhere - tasty
  • sun - j/o with hairy expert hands (yeah sounds creepy, kinda was - but cool) and tall hard-cock writer sweetheart at masturbation club
  • mon - first time paddle-boarding - observed shirtless rowing teams & college team runners in singlets - thank-you coach for revealing uniforms!  
  • mon eve - great fuck with the man who turns me on forever
  • tue - horny as fuck, but holding it - both to energize creativity & retain vitality for next sex
  • wed - after a couple leading-up sessions, great loving with man who turns me on forever
  • fri - exchanged playful flirtations at club with california smiley guy at a distance
growing out of volcanic rock near mt. st. helens
  • sat - bath-house wank with french lanky goatee, kissing hot stud with the side-burns, sucked by smooth athlete with a huge boner, bottomed for six-pack abs with spanish accent
  • sun am- cuddled in bed naked for few moments with mountain man biker visitor 
  • mon -  cuddled in bed naked with man who turns me on forever, as I have the honor every night
  • fri - feeling really sexual - tried to start something with my man
  • sun - 8th orgy I organized, I'll call it wrestling loud group night with 3 hottie friends: 50-miler gorgeous athlete gluteus, stylish mohawk prince albert, & boundless energy noisy wrestler
  • tue - skyped naked with belgian giggly guy who likes younger and wanked off
  • wed - woke up next to man who turns me on forever who got on top of me and jerked me off - man - I hadn't been feeling that close - and all of a sudden I really did again - amazing how that happens - sex is potentially so much at the core - thank you love!
  • pretty banners waving neighbor - 
    beautiful varieties everywhere
     
Perhaps some have judgements come up reading this. That's okay. See what comes up for you to learn.

To not be misunderstood: This blog is journal-like. Yes there is some exhibitionism - as others call it - or desire to be seen in some ways.
I value each of the people I've had the priviledge of meeting and, in a variety of ways, loving and respecting. That I relish one does not diminish sincere delight for another. There is space in this world for lots of affection, lust, pleasure, friendship, uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment