Thursday, October 11, 2012

how to kiss


A few weeks ago I held an intimacy group where we discussed and experimented physically with our experiences with kissing. There were some great insights which I thought I'd share here in this video. No, it's just me, no action shots just yet. But still some useful ideas.

Admittedly the video is amateur. The waves are kinda loud. I did alot of clipping, perhaps too much. (Trying to keep it brief, relevant, and frankly, cut out my stumbling parts). I ran out of battery. Lighting's not perfect. Sometimes its just plain cheezy. Yet I had fun making it, learning my camera movie options, positioning, editing software, special effects. And possibly it might provide some value or consciousness to someone.

I'm interested in making outside-the-box connections between sex and consciousness, visual stimuli and deep content, silly playful - profound magical - life journey type musings - skill acquisition - life competence and delight.

It's my first public appearance on my blog. That's a big step. With readers. The world. Family. Employers. Future relations. Once you go public on the internet, there's no taking back completely information shared. People of alternative sexuality or outside the mainstream have long risked loss of employment, housing, or other basics by being themsleves. Culture is changing. I want to be a part of that change.

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave, inspired and beautiful man. I love your blog. You are the change.
    Hugs (and kisses!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above comment. A beautiful man, both inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze and inspire me ;-)

    ReplyDelete