Wednesday, October 3, 2012

nerdy romp

One of the guys I've hooked up with reads this blog and asked to be in it :). Done.

Sexy man, you'll read this, I'm sure. It's always a bit tougher writing knowing that the people I write about will sometimes read about themselves here, as well as the Man I Adore And Intend To Grow Old With. Not because I can't find enough beautiful or complimentary things to say about you, as every person has much to admire, but because I want to stay true to my diary-like style, and stay true to telling the story in a personal way - reflecting, musing. That's part of what makes it compelling.

It's a good exercise too in that it helps me to speak thoughtfully about people, always something to strive for, while speaking my truth. I don't always get it right, and welcome feedback.

We'd been texting for a few days, and finally met over coffee. We instantly had a lot in common in previous work experience. After talking for a while we headed to my place and had a good romp. I'll share a few descriptive names I think are telling. Oh, and by the way I think "nerdy" is cool. One of my partner's favorite characteristics in a guy is nerdy: using big words, possibly glasses, able to talk with knowledge about certain subjects, a certain geekiness or naivete in others. I'm finding it kinda hot too.

Nerdy Eager Guy With the Cock Adoring Skills, Bubbly Smiley Forward Dude With A Surprising Little Dominant Side, Guy Not Afraid to Throw Me Around On the Bed a Bit - much to my delight, as we were already comfortable, Cheesy Button-up Shirt Guy With a Go-Getter Loves-To-Pleasure-Hard-Cock Twist.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment