Saturday, May 4, 2013

3 dick tricks

Here's three dick-elongating tips before taking pictures:

1. Pee first. The relaxation of it lengthens your penis. Try it.

2. Take a long warm shower. Blood vessels expand with warmth, literally giving you a bit more width and length. Cold water does the opposite, to both testicles and penis.

3. Lay out in the sun before the picture-taking. This works for the same reason as the above - blood vessel expansion.


A while ago I was at a pool naked sunbathing. My very-cute and slightly-tipsy roommate got a bit flirty, mentioning how he loved to bottom for a big cock. I'm normally not that big flaccid, so I wondered why he was flirting with me. Then I realized: bingo: I'd just stood up to go urinate, and it was very warm by the pool, making my normally average size - significantly larger. Go figure. Note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment