Saturday, June 1, 2013

yesterday's self-shoot


Yesterday I took the time to take some photos. I was excited to use a new cell-phone mount for my tripod. All photos here are from my cell-phone camera. Plus, it was time to get some new pictures.

exploring the timer options,
various positions
hehe, trying out an older pose I used to do
a lot a few years ago,
for pictures more than in action
I often find it misleading in gay social networking sites for men to have photos that are several years old, with none that are current. So time to walk the talk.

I didn't like this lighting as much,
makes the skin seem so pale and lifeless,
but I suppose there are other elements.
I draped a dark blanket up on a door to experiment.  
This is also part of that "using my sexual energy for creative purposes" idea. I could sit there and waste time viewing profiles, which is my dark hole I get lost in. Or do something different and productive, still staying within the energy.

sporting different underwear,
before a satisfying happy ending
Wasting time is relative. Sometimes.

Boredom is relative. Depending on the person. I sat with my partner and looked at various sexual things online. Some interested me, some him, some neither of us, but obviously very interesting to their participants.

I enjoyed taking some new pictures.

1 comment: