Wednesday, June 5, 2013

hairy


I'll admit I hadn't really paid that much attention to whether a guy is hairy or smooth. Until I started dating the man who affectionately melts me. He loves hairy on a guy. (And he got me, ha!) One of the first things he notices on a guy is the amount of hair to be seen coming up from a shirt neck-line. This peaks his curiosity and interest in a big way.


So I've started to notice this too. On a handful of occasions we've played with another guy, and I've watched with a smile on my face as he enjoys with his hands the hair on a guy's tummy, chest, legs. This is one of the great things about a man.

one of the actors - jake gyllenhaal
- I follow with more than casual interest
Every man is different. And that's precisely part of the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment