Monday, June 24, 2013

weeping intercourse

Wow, it's been three days since I blogged. I normally don't let that much time go, but we had guests in, body-painting for the local naked bike parade (pictures coming soon), hosting a little dinner, a photo shoot, and other weekend events. I finally got to my computer!

* * *


Have you ever cried from the emotion of sexual intercourse? I don't mean from any pain. I mean from the sense of emotional or cosmic intimacy.

I had dated him for several months, and he was the first man I'd allowed myself to love this much. I'd intentionally opened my heart to the vulnerability. This knowing that I was taking a risk of heartbreak.

A few months into it I sensed that it would not last. But we loved each other so deeply. I'd never loved anyone this much.

Mostly I topped him when it came to intercourse. On two or three occasions when he was topping me, gentle, looking into my eyes, we panting with the magic, I wept both because I loved him so much, and also thinking of the tragedy that was soon to come - our separation. Grief for a loss that was coming, but was not yet. Loving him to my heart's bursting.

He'd wipe my tears and cry too. Great drops landing on my face.

I love that man to this day. It would not work. AND that does not diminish the spot that he has in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment