Monday, June 3, 2013

to scruffy star trek masturbator


Hi scruffy star trek masturbator,

I'm writing knowing that you're looking for this post :). Do you approve of the playful name above?

I'm also writing this like an open letter, because I haven't done it in this format yet. And because it's slightly taboo to do it like this. For various reasons.

We met online over a year ago, and just finally met yesterday. I enjoyed meeting you for coffee. Finding out what big city you were from originally, hearing about your friends, your path from shyness through a very cool degree (running towards your fears), and the pendulum swing - as you put it - between personal sexual attitudes, was all really cool and rewarding. I'm happy for your life path.

The fact that we were able to play physically a few hours later was hot icing on the cake.

For that stimulating experience, can I name a few things that turned me on? I super-enjoyed your scruffy musky beard man-scent; so erotic smelling your light beard, the natural human oil. I enjoyed running my hands on your inner thighs, hairy yumminess. Beauty looks so many different ways. And that cock. You're so cute. A delicious cuddler.

I look forward to meeting up with you again in whatever capacity on the friendship spectrum.

Others read this and perhaps have different feelings and judgments come up for them. I write this from a place of esteem being in infinite amounts, not scarce and needing to be hoarded, protectively owned only between a few relations. Sincerity towards one does not diminish sincerity to others.

A book I read this year suggested an exercise - to write a letter to a person you feel an attraction to - noting the specific attractions, and expressing affection for them. Sending it was optional. This on the idea that encounters are not just about the physical, but also really about love. (Omg, I did it again and said a taboo word here.)

I feel happy to have met you.  
temporary goatee volunteer masturbator

1 comment: