Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my beautiful life with him

Yesterday I woke up mid-morning, like I do when I work late. I put on some boxers and was about to go upstairs to connect with The Man I Adore, with whom I have the good fortune of being partnered. He'd heard my footsteps and come down. We greeted and kissed. I told him I wanted to spend some time together with him. Could we cuddle under the covers? - our bed wasn't made yet.

We crawled in and spooned and talked. Changed positions a couple times. Caught up from the weekend since I'd been gone one night, and our work schedules kept us apart for a couple days. One of the things I like about Him is that he expresses love and affection daily, especially if we're horizontal. But also all the time. Words get to my heart, and I have found someone whom I can gift my love too. We expressed love and gratitude for eachother, and then the energy shifted to a powerful sensation originating in the groin, running up and down the body from there. The making out picked up the new vibe. I remain conscious of not letting this new energy take over and become urgency. Of riding it and remaining communicative, and letting this delicious physicality bring us closer, not just turn inward into greediness. Staying present to Him.

I took his clothes off and my boxers off, which delighted him. Our boners are at high attention. And seeing his only excites me more. I crawl on top of him and descend into his open arms. It's like coming home. The rythms get going gently. I grab the lube at the bedside table and put on both of our cocks. This always excites him even more. My or his hand hold our cocks as we pseudo-fuck, slightly altering leg and arm holds frequently.

We stay in touch with our eyes, whispering sweet gratitude truths, kissing often. We've consciously decided to be awake to eachother, and also to enjoy sex from the perspective of abundance - that it's always available, it's not going to run out, there is no hurry or scarcity. Release expectations and delight in what's unfolding.

I have him in a wrestling-pin-like position under me and hump him until I cum. His hand holding my cock warmly. We penetrate less often than other couples I think. I take him to completion with my hand - and kissing - shortly. Then we throw a little towel between us to soak up the yummyness on our abs, and relax in eachother's embrace. This is as amazing as the pre-ejaculation eagerness and the orgasm. Gentle talking and moments of silence intersperse. I lay listening to his heart. Man I love Him.

We get up, I exercise while he cooks - in the same big room. We enjoy listening to pandora's selection of musicals, we're going to one later this week. We eat a delicious lunch he's made, and I'm off to work. He's sitting at the edge of the bed, and after putting on my socks, I kneel to tell him my truth: I have such a dream life with him. Its better than any dream I could have invented. A goodbye kiss. He sends me away with food for my shift, and when I open it later at work I'm flooded with warmness for Him.

Really, what a beautiful life I have with The Man I Adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment