Sunday, April 29, 2012

natural bottom?

Ha. Yeah right.

Some guy's individual anatomy accommodates anal action like a natural champ. Little or no practice or preparation.

But others, like me, have to prepare with a handy dildo... gently... slowly... keeping horny. I LOVE to bottom. If I'm properly prepared and my partner is considerate, it's heavenly. A little slow-mo at the beginning, then we can go to town!

Lately the routine is 10 - 20 minutes first in front of the mirror on my own. I get naked, lube up, and insert the dildo over several minutes. All the while stroking my cock gently to maintain arousal and pleasure. Altering positions and views heightens my experience. I take the dildo in and out a couple times and clean it thoroughly, lubing up after each time.

Then I can walk into the bedroom and sit on the waiting hard cock nearly instantly. If its a few minutes of foreplay, it's all still good too. I love discovering new options and worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment