Wednesday, August 22, 2012

cool recent experiences

fuck someone in a sling
jerk off with someone in a public place
come out to everyone everywhere
grow a braid

organize an orgy in a new city
fuck in a boat in a marina

ride naked in a bike parade
get 3,000 views in one week
start a new more intimate blog
love my lover more deeply than I thought possible
hold my anger without judging it
grieve flow
dream new unstuck scenarios 
enjoy summer in a new city
organize two successful camping trips 

host an intimacy group - as different from an orgy
serve as assistant to a sex healer

meet beautiful men intimately
start a demanding new job
discover mochas and cafes
play ukulele on the bus and get kissed by a homeless woman

start to get the knack of preparing for bottoming
set aside platonic boundaries with a good friend

start a life in a household with my darling
read several moving books
build my own family
talk back to my boss
pay off my car
start a retirement account
eat ethiopian style
communicate radically
staff a men's weekend with my honey

navigate polyamory 

1 comment:

  1. You are quite inspiring. I will be bookmarking your blog so that I can read your many adventures, learn from them and apply what I learn. Thank you for being brave enough to live so freely. It is beautiful and heartwarming. ;-)

    ReplyDelete