Thursday, August 16, 2012

little projects

Walking by a storefront at midnight, a poster with a red bike stopped me mid-track. I walked back and read the advertisement for The $100 Startup, by Chris Guillebeau (who happens to be a cutie by the way). It said something like "reinvent the way you make a living, do what you love, and create a new future." Man it spoke to me.

I bought the book online. When it arrived, I couldn't wait to start reading it, so after work at midnight I read the first chapter. Big mistake. Though exhausted, I couldn't sleep for the next 4-5 hours as my mind raced over a million possibilities. I was so excited about this new way of thinking. Few things keep me up like this. New rule: don't read this book late at night if I want to sleep.

Long story short, I'm working on a couple little projects for the near future that I'll say more about later. It's been fun working on it.

after a great mid-morning moment

No comments:

Post a Comment