Tuesday, August 28, 2012

4th orgy

I've hosted 7 orgies, but this is the last one I got pictures of. Too busy at the others :). Six were hosted in my previous city where I lived, and one here so far. With the bathhouses here in my new city I haven't been as motivated to plan a group event. Why go through the planning, inviting, screening, and coordinating when I can just show up at an existing orgy? The desire to host more is not gone though, and I will be doing it in the future.

This fourth orgy was the smallest that I had in my old city, with 5 guys coming - or cumming - however you look at it. They were: Superman Shoulders Tall Guy, Muscle Redhead Rabbit, Slender Euro Backpacker, me - I'll nickname myself, for this event: Taking It All Tan Guy, and Wild Dancer With Hairy Chest.



I normally don't get so graphic, but there's something incredibly sexy to me about the strong thighs, and the actual penetrating cock. Damn.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: To many of us it's fantastic both use and be used, consensually.

No comments:

Post a Comment