Tuesday, February 26, 2013

9th play group


The word orgy sounds so harsh. Images of raw sex, frenzied fucking, uncaring disconnected perhaps. While there was some of that, it was also pretty damn cool. Mostly because I got to connect with some guys that I'd been with before at previous naked gatherings at my place.

I traveled to Salt Lake intent on not putting in too much time planning this one. Usually planning can take several hours of contacting guys, answering questions, selecting the right fits. I was out of cell-phone and internet reception for four days on a retreat previous. So I just really had the day of the event to contact some of the guys from before, and a few new ones.

First arrived new Midwest Guy with the Thick Cock, about 25 years old. We chatted for a bit, I liked his open and easy manner. Then Shaven Hippie Lover Guy, 42ish, with whom I'd connected intimately a couple times, but hadn't seen in a year. He brought me a gift! Next arrived Muscle Shy Cutie Who Likes to Look at Himself in the Mirror, 29. Sweetie with kind words. Finally Top Curved Cock Kisser, 30, who'd also been once before. And myself, 39. I normally don't include ages, intentionally, but did this time.

We introduced ourselves and talked a bit. Then took off our clothes and got close. Usually the big awkward moment is this one. Potentially. But on the other side rewards! It doesn't take long to get moods shifting and juices flowing.

I had a great time. Sex is a lot about feeling good. Sometimes people think it has a lot to do with looking good. Yeah, that's part of it, but feeling good is the bigger part.

To be true to my journal-like feel, straight-up real reflections, I was surprised a bit by how much some of the guys had gained weight since seeing them over a year ago. A couple had gained probably 20 to 30 pounds (9-13 kgs.) each. While I don't value them any less, it does reduce some of the sexiness for me. Just being real. Amazing how so many of us struggle with weight, food intake, food quality, etc. And how some guys just give up for several months at a time. We still enjoyed eachother, felt good, connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment