Monday, February 4, 2013

younger mates older


Okay, this one's a bold and risky one for me.

I met him on grindr and within a few messages over a few days we were on his bed fucking like rabbits. I'll call him gray-haired handsome devil. He moaned and would bite his pillow. He and I noisily enjoyed and encouraged eachother. He lay on his back, legs twisted to the side, we grabbing eachother's groins and bodies. Animals really. I say that in a good way. Alive. Deeply. Primal.

From my vantage point above thoughts and energies came through me. Thoughts which I dare not verbalize mostly, or even find hard to put into words. Archetypes. The younger man fucking a man a few years his senior. Gray-haired man possibly symbol of those with power, perhaps those who have conquered. At least his body type and manner in my mind. Now being used. But loving it. Type-A fucked by color Blue, for once. Revenge?

My mind went for a second to two good friends who are partners. One's 25, one's 65. I've often wondered what makes them tick. What's in it for either of them? And now in my own fucking, I saw, perhaps, a glimpse of some of the thrill, or archetypal high, the power surge. Younger man fucking older man. Perhaps younger man feeling conqueror. Perhaps older man feeling at the center of things. Enlighten me. Really, both at the center of the universe, in their own ways.

The word rape comes to mind. Ugly with its implications of coercion. But loaded with aggressive desire. Perhaps consensual aggressive assault would do, or masculine battle playground. Two men of different spheres, like pup and dog, giving it all to a heated game of pretend ravaging, knowing that they could hurt eachother, and taking that energy right up to the edge, with no intention of hurting eachother, and not, only pleasuring both in the magical realm of panting, sweating, grabbing, grimacing, smiling, thrusting, shoulders bounced north and south upon the sheets, supremely physical, other-worldly space. At the center of the universe. Where worlds disect. Peer men, intimately, more than ever.

And yet the images that flow through my mind...

2 comments:

  1. erotic story that leaves the curiosity to know more about it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. what more would you like to know? :)

    ReplyDelete