Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sweet love

"Loving what my bf does."


Two lovers enjoying eachother's bodies. The artfulness of it all. Bliss.

Lost in another sphere.

Time forgotten.

 

Sexy horny stud with the lip ring - Phe3nix86 from dudes nude - sent me some amazing pictures of he and his boyfriend by their Florida photographer friend. I'm heartened by the freedom with which he shares his images, I hope to get there someday too :). I certainly think there is nothing to be ashamed of, honeyed love especially. And even if this honeyed love is brief, it makes it no less special, in my view. Love, lust, kindness, esteem, they're all together and beautiful.


Nibble on the chin. Damn that's amazing.

Another perception that is out there in the gay world is that younger guys don't yet know the "art" of lovemaking. I think this guy proves a lot of those assumptions otherwise. There is much art and nuance in his magical skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment