Friday, January 11, 2013

new year update

my favorite preparer - reposted picture
The last several days I've been itching to post, but blogspot changed the way one uploads pictures regarding identities. So I'm in the process of finding a different adult web host. I might have found one, already have the domain name, in the process of switching over hopefully. If anyone has any leads or suggestions on web hosts, please let me know, email me. Postings will resume in earnest again with new material shortly.

My style is to post pictures with text. We are visual, and I think that is a big part of what I'm doing with this blog. Seeing as how I can't  at the moment post new pictures, it feels silly to post only text, though I have lots I want to say. Pictures are often what make text relevant.

A little sex journal: In preparation for fuckfest, a local private event hosted at a guy's house, I wanted to get ready to bottom. Earlier in the day I laid out my items and warmed up the bathroom: running water, towels, 3 dildos (see, here's where I wish I could post the picture), water-based lube for the toys, a glass of water to dip my fingers in, and music. All in front of the big mirror wall.

I'm a new proselyte of self being a complete sexual unit. Still latching on to the idea. What IS easy is to honor and bless self, in a little common ritual or practice. So I laid out naked on the long counter top, glorious instrumental soundtrack, glancing at the mirror wall, and inserted one by one the warmed phalic instruments. One at a time that is. Took time to totally relax. I was able to take the big Latin Lover toy for the first time. Pretty hot new experience. Didn't ejaculate, saving that for the night.

Later that night I met again with friend killer-smile & little goatie foreign guy, who I've met with before a handful of times. He hadn't been to fuckfest before, and took everything in stride. I saw again young fit outdoors nudist who I'd been to the beach with this summer, and we talked for a bit, then all three sexually massaged eachother standing in the kitchen, which led to kissing.

Soon we were in a bedroom on a large bed, a few other guys around, a sling hanging from one corner of the room. I so enjoyed getting re-acquainted with young fit outdoors nudist. With his permission I put on a condom and got inside him. Within a couple minutes tall furry-chested slim guy asked if he could top me at the same time. The excellent moment just became a dream. With some coaching he got in, and we changed positions a couple times until we found a sweet spot. At this point I was so loud that we began to draw a little crowd. Damn, something to be a bit embarrassed about later, even though I tried to tone it down a little. :). Needless to say it was awesome.

I connected again with my killer-smile friend, who had topped sculpted athlete in the room next door, and after recovering for a bit, we went and watched another sexy threesome of bearded guys, two of them who I developed a mini-crush on. I made out with my friend, who is very sweet to kiss, and we stroked for a bit more before heading out.

I got home a few hours later, and instead of feeling wasted, felt rejuvenated. After a shower I hopped in bed with my adorable partner and, finding him horny, now almost 4 a.m. happily inserted his projection and enjoyed connecting with him. He commented amused that I still felt sexual. Interesting how sometimes energy given or shared, seemingly ironically, can be regenerative.

No comments:

Post a Comment