Wednesday, January 2, 2013

picsessions



With the photographer's permission I'm sharing a few phenomenal pictures that attracted me. You can see his website at: http://www.picsessions.blogspot.com/ 

As I often do, looking at his pictures brings up a few thoughts, which I'll share. I never tire of looking at a beautiful butt with a nice waist. But I'm wary of always posting pictures in front of me with a guy giving me his back. It's an energetic thing. I want to see his front too.


A good photographer often does creative things. I like this buff guy with what is probably his dog. (?) People in environments that they like, that tell something about them. Often there are beautiful bodies portrayed, but nothing of personality, story, or imagination. I prefer the interesting ones, the ones outside the box a little. Of course portrait studio photography is slightly different - but even then it can still reveal something of the person's uniqueness.


There are many middle-aged guys that are stunningly attractive. Duh. The body hair, the worked-out thicker bodies, the knowledge, the skill, it's all pretty magnetic.



I've noticed that, unlike my facebook, or real life, or circles of friends, my blog shows a lot of homogeny. While there is nothing wrong with just showing who I go camping/hiking with, the guys who dare to be naked in the pictures :), I'd like to include guys who are wanting to go adventuring of more backgrounds. I've been wanting to do this in my sexual circles too, and done so.



Love the Mexican wrestling mask. When with a group of friends we went to Tijuana a couple of years ago, we all bought colorful wrestling masks and planned on photo-shooting a naked wrestling match turned sexual. Unfortunately we didn't that time, but it seems fun still. I grew up for five years in Mexico City, and saw plenty of Lucha Libre - freestyle wrestling - later too. Comical, creepy maybe to some, sexy. Masks elicit strong new behaviors sometimes in shy people, even among friends. Fun.

 
Soccer legs! Hopefully I'll met up with the photographer someday and be able to share an outdoors adventure with a group of guys!  

2 comments:

  1. Like your blog, arguments, reflections, travel & intimacy photos AND I agree with your thought.
    I love the body, nude, but also like to see a story behind it. A sexy ass or chest are simple muscle but a beautiful ass in awood or in real life location can be everything.
    I would love to be with you in one of your adventures, to be the photographer you are looking for in one of your trips with a group of guys :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is German Armenta, the picsessions photographer,

    I'm really glad to know about your blog and your kind comments about my work.

    I'll be glad to keep in contact with you.

    kindest regards,
    German

    ReplyDelete