Monday, January 28, 2013

sat a.m. #2

I thought I'd post some of the second half of the photos I took a couple of weekends ago.


I love exploring different parts of the body. They tell much about the sweetness of a person, their physique, evoke a separate mood when isolated from the head or other parts we naturally look at first.


Here we stood in front of a suny window - a no-no for photographers - and experimented with light and shapes. The light invited an angelic or other-wordly feel. The head-piece cloth and profile made us think of an androgynous character (having both male and female).



I placed my hand to the jaw-line of mr sexy surprising artist. Emotional warmth. It is precisely this type of touch that is taboo for most, and perhaps more tender than even encountered in many an other permissive sexual experience. On the edge in some ways.


Ah the splendor of a hard cock, palm and findgers spread like a proud peacock. Plumage on display.


 
Different body positions can be so arousing. Some imply vulnerability and trust. Vulnerability especially can be an avenue to intimacy. Yes there is risk, but with some skill and perception, there can be great reward.
 
I'm so happy to be a man who loves men. I have the opportunity to love from a place of tremendous equality. I can be on top, on my back, side by side, or a million other beautiful ways sexually, and by parallel, in daily life. I'm so happy to be open with my partner, able to talk about things, able to have sex with others I choose, who also choose me, and able to be honest. Able to be happy in so many ways, guided mostly by my own creation, and my esteem for him and others and life.
 
I am happy that friendship can be sexual, and social, and delicious. That I can admire those with whom I have the honor of meeting and becoming endeared to. That is one of the biggest rewards: friendship - however it looks, for however short or long it is.

1 comment: