Thursday, June 21, 2012

window fucking



A few nights ago I walked home from work late and saw a beautiful naked man jogging in his window. Or so I thought.

Up on the fourth floor I could see him. I wondered if he was on a treadmill. I forgot my manners and stopped to stare. Is he fucking? No. It couldn't be. Right there, in front of the window? Upon closer looking I saw yes, he was fucking a woman bent over doggy-style, only visible from time to time as she reared up... her long hair tossed rhythmically like a rag-doll. 

Instantly a hot energy flared up in my groin. Man, I wanted to be fucking too. Watching them. I stared unabashedly. Now he saw me, but kept going. The girl looked down to where I was on the street too. Pretty soon he climaxed it seemed, embracing her, and both of them disappearing on the bed, likely. 


Now I was hot to trot. What was a pleasant summer walk home now was a-man-on-a-mission. I turned on my grindr and contacted a handful of nearby guys in this new neighborhood. A few responded, a couple looked promising. Then Type-A Corporate Kinky Guy popped up. I had been chatting with him on another site for a couple of months. He needed to get up early tomorrow, he said. Could I stop by and give him a quickie, I responded... ? 

Soon I was at his house and we talked for a couple minutes before falling silent groping each other. We felt like we knew each other a bit from our previous interactions. We were both pretty horned up. These few initial moments tell alot about what kind of permissions and energy will be allowed. Who's more aggressive? Or are both pretty forward? Will this experience have some caressing, and do one or both enjoy that sweetness? Will there be kissing? How much personal sexual experience is evident? 

Clothes came off quickly, and he pushed me playfully onto his bed. Hot. Corporate Kinky Guy was a type-A personality it seemed, used to getting what he wanted. Again, how nice to have this energy on the bed. Strangely though he responded to my hands cupped behind his head and sweet exchanges too. I LOVED him getting what he wanted. He bent me in different positions, playing and wanting to fuck me. 

We tried some of that, and though I'm totally willing, alot of times it doesn't work if I haven't prepared. (Used my dildo first.) No worries, we were having fun anyways, and could get off in a whole lot of other kinky ways. 

I wondered if he was so much of a top that he wouldn't allow me to kind of wrestle him down a bit on the bed. I took a risk and put on the physical strength to flip him over. I went from more passive to pretend-fucking him, pinning him in various sexual moves. He LOVED it too. With me stroking his cock, he had to move my hand away a few times so he could hold off on cumming. We wanted it to last longer. Soon I was into him, literally. I edged my cock in just little by little, distracting him and keeping his horniness high so that it would be all pleasure. Type-A wasn't used to bottoming, but really wanted it at the moment. It took a few moments of gentleness before I could do more aggressive thrusting, which both of us loved. Even from the "bottom" he had alot of "top" energy and was kind of "handling me" even from various seemingly more receiving poses. 

I'm not exactly sure how we came. I think we left penetrating each other and sat with legs and arms entwined, stroking each other. Amazingly hot. He came first, then me. After my orgasm I kept spasming in a good way. We talked a bit horizontal on the bed, but I knew this was a "quickie" turned longer, and that he had to get up early, as did I actually. I hope to meet up with Kinky Guy again, and go kayaking, camping, hiking, with him and his man. I enjoyed his knowing what he wanted, his gentle aggressiveness, and his skill with his hands. 

And all this from seeing a guy fuck his girlfriend in the window :). Good things lead to good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment