Thursday, November 29, 2012

crazy fuck


Yesterday I just wanted to fuck. I didn't have much time, so went to the bath-house midday. Normally that's not a good time to go I'm told, but the two times I've gone then I've found amazingly sexy guys.

I left my clothes in a locker and strolled down a couple corridors. I wore my watch to keep track of the time. Slender bearded kentucky guy was laying in a room with the door creaked open. I asked if he wanted some company, and it went from there. For a younger guy he was pretty put together, shook my hand and we exchanged names, chatted for a couple minutes, horizontal stroking. Then that initial exploratory period that's always kind fun. What does he like? Can he read what I like? Do we like eachother's bodies? How's the lust amping up?

We fucked like rabbits. Hot and sweaty. Holding off on cumming for a good twenty minutes (remember I had my watch on). Grabbing eachother by the back of the neck, the head, cradling the ass. Twisting. Kissing. I came, and within a minute he came too.

I wish I could have stayed an cuddled. He felt a bit awkward after, as I think most guys do, wondering how the intimacy will continue or not from here. Usually cuddling or staying and chatting for a while together naked laying down is fun times. Regardless we hugged and parted. Both having gotten a good part of what we wanted.

I had a smile on later that I couldn't explain to co-workers.

- - -

Then something funny, that seems to happen when I go out and have these experiences. I came home late after work to the hottie who's my future hubby and jumped on top of him... until he had a good release. Conventional wisdom would say that "extra-marital" relationships would drain the sexual energy of the primary relationship. I find that while that does happen here and there, most often I'm more excited when I meet up with my partner.

- - -

Any way, a hectic day turned inwardly glorious. Crazy fuck.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, love laying down naked for a bit of chat after sex. It is so intimate - a great time to connect minds.

    ReplyDelete