Monday, November 19, 2012

nov 19 2012

A storefront in NYC
that I was pleased to see
while out on a run.
This entry is more like a journal - to remember - and a communication.

I just got back from a body electric workshop with my partner which was phenomenal. It has to do with erotic massage, spirituality, connection to one's own body, celebration. I was surprised by the depth of my grief that I touched in one of the pieces - beautiful stuff. I'm also reminded of how I get crushes - a couple at a time, and can obssess for a few days on a guy. It's something that's been so since I was a teenager. This weekend one of them was kind-eyed muscle guy with the eyelashes. I'm still crushing on him. It should wear off in a bit :), mostly. By the way we never ejaculated on the weekend workshop - by design - keeping the energy high. So it was particularly exhilarating to connect with my honey and cum.

Also great to connect with my friend of 8 years, cuddle monster king, who slept a night with us.

A reader here asked me why I didn't tell my partner something that I revealed here - a few posts back. Well, there are few things I don't talk about first with my partner. But the ones I occassionally don't (and there is so much that all of us live independently - even when in partnership), he reads here too!

I've had the distinct honor of meeting a handful of local guys that check in on the blog here. Sometimes its been sexual, other times its been outdoors fun, naked yoga, camping, or just having a meal together. I don't always include all of our experiences here - obviously - and hope that doesn't offend anyone, or more likely feel excluded or unvalued. Definitely not the case. After one particularly playful bedroom romp one guy told me he and his partner were waiting for the blog post on our experience. Hehe. Cute.

Several days ago I skyped with a nude-beach trip friend naked, and feeling pretty horny, jacked off with him online. Along with some great conversation. I hope to have that encounter again!, and maybe even in person. Playing with both him and his partner would be awesome, or one-on-one. I'm reminded of how different each of us are with what makes us tick. He, like my partner at times, appreciates more social interaction with intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment