Sunday, July 22, 2012

sexventures


I'd planned on going to the gay club in Buenos Aires for months. I love dancing. I love looking at cute guys.

I arrived with a travel buddy at about 2 a.m., when we were told that things would just be getting started. The place was already full, and within the hour it became packed. It was nice to see the men of this city, up close and personal. There was not a single woman in the club - except for the security lady up front - unlike clubs up in North America.

We walked around and found a spot to dance - next to some guys that my travel buddy was interested in talking to. Various rooms had different music styles, and ours was 80's dance. I immediately was enjoying myself dancing. I find that these days I surrender easily to the beats of dance music. Two cute smaller guys - thin and handsome - started checking me out and smiling. The more daring one "accidentally" brushed up against me - not hard to do on a crowded dance floor - a few times. I moved in, and soon we were grinding playfully.

Grinding is pretty common in many dance clubs - gay or straight - in the U.S. I think it might actually be more common because of the presence of many straight women in the clubs, who often love dancing with gay guys. It takes on a more playful flirty tone often, devoid of any expectation of completion (consumation later), especially between the two parties mentioned.

But here it was all guys - and I noticed that I was the only one doing any grinding. Now mind you this was no house of innocence, but still I felt like I was on the edge. Marcos - I'll call him - and I enjoyed the music, and pretty soon he'd kissed me a couple of times. His shyer friend disappeared (unfortunately :)). Within a few minutes he took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

Here was a darker room with a few cushioned benches. We enjoyed kissing and making out, groping, and talking a little. Marcos was so sexy! Soon the pant flys were down, and I learned some new Spanish vocabulary: "Cojer" is to fuck, "activo" is active, or top, and "pasivo" is passive or bottom. We didn't actually do it, but got close. Marcos wanted to save the energy, and I was good with whatever outcome or not.

We headed back to the dance floors, and I thoroughly enjoyed the electronica mixes room. I met a circle of Marcos' friends and danced with them most of the night. Occassionally I'd see my travel buddy, who was scoring with one of the guys he'd met, and check in briefly. There's something awesome and mindless about giving oneself to dancing - and enjoying and taking in the sights. In this case there were alot of beautiful sights.

Marcos and the others shared drinks and increasingly got friskier. He also got a bit more possessive and bold. He jumped up on a prop with two other guys dancing - enjoying being seen. But then he felt like he had to bend down and kiss me every other minute - as if claiming me. The energy was not - "I like you" - it was - "Is everyone watching me?" - eyes darting to the side. He was still cute and sexy, I still felt attracted, but didn't like the weirdness. By now I started wondering how to gracefully exit the picture. Some of his friends were ass-grabbing and trying to sneak a kiss - all things which I don't mind - but which aren't so hot (to me) from someone who's stumbing around.

Marcos and I again went upstairs, it was approaching 5 a.m. and he wanted to get laid before the night was out. I kinda wanted to see how the dark room upstairs was at this time - and it was packed. Guys standing 6-deep, a few jerking off and grabbing, and a lot of spectators. Marcos pulled out a condom and put it on me, and inserted himself - butt first - onto me. But I wasn't feeling it really - too much grabbing and too many hands - and Marcos now more insistent and less sweet. The erection waned, and I pulled out. Had I been hard I might have finished it. But conditions didn't align and for whatever reasons - known and unknown - it didn't work.

He was hot and heavy on a mission. We went downstairs back to the packed dance floors and said goodbye. It was time to meet up with my travel buddy and head back to the hotel to sleep. I found him within a few minutes and we headed out.

Both of us were impressed with the club and the guys, but a bit disillusioned with the guys we'd spent the last three hours with. The experience was a mixed one, but one that I'd repeat, with a few things learned, and one that I'm glad we did. I learned a few things about myself - what I like and don't like. All in all though I went to dance and enjoy - and that is primarily what I did. The little sex experience on the side was a nice adventure for the most part - except for the ending. Next time maybe I'll just end something like that a bit earlier. Or cum the first time :). Just dancing might have been fine too. It was great to experience another world city scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment