Friday, April 12, 2013

fuck fest mix

This last time was perhaps the most racially mixed I've experienced there. I normally don't like to describe people racially, I think it's over-done in our society. (Along with dick size, age, etc.) Here I'll stray from that a bit.

On a bed two young Black bucks fucked three Caucasian studs. Around the bed stood Asian, Philipino, Arabic, and Hispanics. I started next to the mirror, in between an Eastern European guy and a hung Asian guy. Tall, hung, young, and ripped, I reached out... and to my delight he reached out back.

A forward sexy bottom eased over and sucked our cocks. Soon I was in him on the bed, doggy style, then he curled up under me, kissing. I'm going to be real here. He'd just been topped by a verrrrry hung muscled hottie, so the sensation for me was quite less. It was pretty hot, but after a few minutes of passionate energy my erection diminished.

I went to the living room and chatted in Spanish naked with two professional studly guys, beautiful bodies but skittish personalities. Mixed signals: flirtly and close, but often looking away and walking away. That's part of the game I guess.

Later in another room with a sling I lay with two other friendly guys, easier to interact with. A mixed bunch of body heights and muscle builds. A muscled ginger bloke with scruff and soccer socks topped another in the sling. Then switched and took it. Amazingly hot. White socks in the air, manly groaning of desire.

I did my acrobatics too and got off with a shaven head beautiful guy, smiley, solid booty. I'm grateful to the host for his gift to our community and myself. Rich experience. Everyone I saw used condoms - provided by the host. Cool connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment