Wednesday, April 24, 2013

crazy weekend

Friday night, we go to bed.

Saturday night, I decide early, I'm going to have some fun. Head to the bathhouse late.

Find friend with the serpent tongue and play. See long eye-lashed sweetie and talk a bit. Come upon insatiable twink with the stunning nerdy glasses and have a sweaty good time. All three of these guys I've met before, two been more social with. Interesting encounter with gorgeous young/old tall couple in sauna.

Got home, but turned around for young business couple in high-rise. They were among the most asleep people I've met about their own wants, very sweet to each other, enjoyed being in between them for a bit, and meeting them.

Exhausted, came home to sleep. I haven't pulled an all-nighter like that since two years ago at Burning Man. Great heartfelt talk with my man who I felt connected with again. Wonderful dinner with friends, old and new.

Monday to work early. Day from hell. Busy and emergent. But hey, smile on my face. Full life.

No comments:

Post a Comment